Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pudding! Not for an emergency, but just for fun

I just read a hot breaking story on the worldwide interwebs news. They say that Britney Spears is equipping her house with a pudding fountain. I'm sure it is not true, but what a great thing to dream about. I know that chocolate fountains are common, but those a just a little too classy for regular folks like Britney and myself.


On another note, I just found out that Guitar Hero III is coming out on the Wii. This makes me excited. I will have to really push to finish our house remodeling so that I can actually play some Wii in the near future. I really think that Guitar Hero will bring the family closer together. Hell, even dogs love to play Guitar Hero. Check out this picture of Trogdor, a friend's guitar playing dog, and see how much she likes it.

hi.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

it took me like, an hour to get that picture. she is TERRIFIED of that plastic guitar, which brings me to my next point, Trog-a-doo is a SHE.
xoxo