Monday, October 15, 2007

Trampolines

So I recently left a job that I had on and off for 10 years. The last 5 of them I was a travelling fool. I went to spend weeks in such towns as Fredonia, KY, Eager, AZ, Bisbee, AZ, Goochland, VA and many others. I can look back on it fondly now, but I quit because I was tired of being away from home so much. Casey had a constant stream of tears from the second I left until I got back. Ok that is not true, but I think that she did miss me a little.

Now that I don't travel for work anymore I am happier, but the weeks seem to go by very quickly. I don't know if I am just busy or if I don't see a lot of new things anymore, but it is speeding by.

This weekend was a lot of fun. It was The sHadow's birthday extravaganza weekend. We went to this place called skyzone in chesterfield. It was totally bodacious!! It is this place that is covered in trampolines. The floor, the walls etc... I almost broke my ankles and my back, but it was worth it. I could hardly walk the next day. I am old. The mens bathroom also smelled like a diaper. Here is the website: http://www.skyzonesports.com

Yes we were the oldest people there without children.

Then we had some great Indian food, some delicious homemade cookies from Jessica and Allie (not to be confused with Kate and Allie the TV series, or Cagney and Lacey), and then went to the City Museum. We saw some guy try to buy something from the consession stand there with money he had in his sock. Unfortunatly they have a strict "No Sock Money" policy. They had a sign and everything. Poor sock money :(

Now I'm at work. The end.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i throughly enjoy your blaaaaaahhhhhhhg.