Wednesday, December 12, 2007

For the love of Vodka



So this guy in Germany didn't know about all of the recent regulations about how much liquid you can take on board a plane. I think he dealt with the situation in the right way and the way I like to think I would have handled it. He had an entire bottle of Vodka that he was trying to bring on the plane. They told him he would either have to throw it away or pay extra to have his bag checked. He decided to choose option 3 and chug the entire bottle and be hospitalized and miss his flight. I think that this describes how I handle most situations. I am too cheap to do something the easy way, and my cheap solution usually ends up costing more in the end. I'm so great.


So Lambert's was pretty great this Saturday. We ate lots of food, played some Simpson's Pinball and read some hilarious Conservative Christian Magazines that tried to disprove evolution. Oh and then we got to do something I always wanted to do and spend 3 hours walking around the Sears in Cape Girardeau. My dream was realized because our new car broke down and we had to get a new alternator. It actually didn't end up being that bad of a time, but I hate cars.



1 comment:

Jessica said...

look, i know for fact that other interesting things have happened to you since this entry. we're all waaaiting.