Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Royale

I enjoy The Royale on Kingshighway. I have been there many times before, but I hadn't eaten there before last week. Now I ate there again last night. It is so good my mouth waters just thinking about it. I got a Kingshighway Burger with Blue Cheese and sweet potato chips. Damn it is good. We also celebrated our friend Jeremy's 30th birthday. Earlier in the day Josh text messaged Jeremy with this birthday greeting: Happy Barfday Poindexter

I think that is the best thing I could ever hope to hear on my next birthday.

3 comments:

aimless said...

Will you bring me a Kingshighway burger tomorrow?

Josh said...

No way, it was "Happy barfday nerdlinger." Get that shit straight.

Jessica said...

duuuude. i love the royale's food so much. i went last night and had the wroyale wrap and it was incredible. joe got the garlicy melty new roast beef sandwich thing and i tried a bite of that and it was incredible as well. grilled cheese is amazing too. yummmmmmmmmm...