Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Casey

Congrats to my beautiful wife for getting a promotion at work. She's happy and will get a pretty good raise so that is nice. Now we can turn the heat on. I am sad though because she is flying to Dallas today and I will be all alone until Saturday night. I will probably play Wii.

We are supposed to get 6-8 inches of snow on Thursday night. I'm OK with that. I like snow although my doggies won't come back inside when it is snowy out. I might have mentioned that before, but you'll get over it.

I'm considering ending my half marathon training. I don't really want to but I really don't feel like running today. Maybe I'll just show up to the race in April and see how it goes. I probably won't go into cardiac arrest right?

The blogger spellcheck told me that I spelled Wii wrong. They need to get with it.

No comments: