Friday, February 8, 2008

Insane Clown Pizza

I forgot to mention that when I saw the website for the pizza place (ipcstlouis), all I could think about was the Insane Clown Posse for some reason. It made me imagine a Pizza Place run by the Insane Clown Posse. This place would surely be terrible, but still a place I wish existed. Last summer when I was in Kentucky I was at a Huddle House eating breakfast and all of the sudden a busload of ICP fans came in with their full ICP gear. I later found out that there is a ICP festival every year in rural Illinois. Who knew?

3 comments:

Josh said...

I believe the proper term for ICP fans is "Juggalo" and "Juggalette," Jeff. Be advised.

Sometime you should ask Seth about the ICP and Toledo. It's funny.

aimless said...

That is one band I learned to hate tremendously. Not just because of their horrible music, but their obnoxious, brain-dead fans. We once got someone to pay like $80 for a cardboard cutout of them that we got for free.

aimless said...
This comment has been removed by the author.