Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Anita

I just had someone at my work call my phone and it only rang once. I have a display that tells you who called and it said: Anita Panda. There is someone at my work named Anita Panda. That is a great name and it's totally true. I think that everyone could use a Panda in some way. I don't think that I could take it home though because it would try to eat my bamboo floors. Zing!!

I was able to beat 4 Guitar Hero III songs on HARD last night. It was pretty hard.

I don't know if I have written this before, but the difference between Guitar Hero III levels and the size of fries at Penn Station have an eerie parallel. EASY on Guitar Hero III is pretty damn easy especially if you have played on the higher levels. MEDIUM is a little harder but still totally doable. HARD is pretty damn hard. I won't even comment on EXPERT because it will probably be years before I could complete a song on EXPERT. SMALL fries at Penn Station are basically in a Dixie cup and are not enough for a small child. MEDIUM fries at Penn Station are satisfying but still leave you wanting more. LARGE fries at Penn Station is a gigantic fucking bucket of fries that I have eaten, but was worried I might get some sort of potato disease.

In summary there needs to be an intermediate fry and level between MEDIUM and LARGE (HARD).

I have an ice cream social at work today. Who's jealous?

To Mrs. Herd: I'm sorry that I have no pictures of Casey in her Roller Derby getup, but I think that day will hopefully not be too far off. PS. You look awfully cute in your super preggo pictures.

I need a sammich.

No comments: