Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hot Fuzz

Hot Fuzz is such a great fucking movie!!!

I have seen it a few times already, but it just makes me so happy. I love it.

I have been falling asleep way too early every evening. I got some Starbucks tonight and it has helped. I need some hobbies. I think I will write the next great American novel and start recording some music.

goodnight

PS. Don't spend 2 years sitting on the toilet or your skin will grow around the seat. I would suggest sitting on something better than a toilet seat if it is going to become part of you.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

holy crap. that toilet thing is nuts. a co-worker was talking about that yesterday morning and i thought he was just making jokes til i googled it. i wish i could have found some photos of the happy couple. i bet they are hottt.