Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A whole lot of nothing

Hiyo.

I'm kinda bored. We have entered a dead time at work between assignments. I am just reading training documents and what not.

I'm a day behind on my half marathon training because of the weather, but I should be able to catch up. I ran 7 miles on Sunday which was the most I have ever run. It wasn't terrible so I might just be able to do it. The weather, by the way, continues to be crazy. It was 78 degrees on Sunday and then Tuesday morning it was in the teens and it snowed like 8-10 inches. I can't complain though. It is kind of nice to have a BBQ and then a snowball fight all within 48 hours.

I enjoyed my week off last week, but it was kind of strange. I have always gone places when i had vacation, but I just hung out at home for the most part last week. It is the same feeling as when you are unemployed, but with a lot less stress. Casey had a day off on Friday so we drove down to Elephant Rocks State Park. I hadn't been there since I was a kid and I was hoping it wouldn't be disappointing. It was pretty nice actually. There were a lot of cool things to look at and it was a relatively nice day.

I am now a Guitar God on Medium on Guitar Hero III. Thank You.

God I am boring.

Here is a link that I have seen on 2 different blogs already, but it is pretty amusing:

http://garfieldminusgarfield.tumblr.com/

Here's one I stole from Matt Picker's blog:

http://marmadukeexplained.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jessica said...

i saw the garfield minus garfield thing last week. too funny.

bonechilling said...

You read my brother's blog? Even I don't do that.