Friday, March 7, 2008

Wicket and Mario

I took the dogs for a walk when I got home from work yesterday. I was walking past Screamers on Gravois (which is a beautiful blue and yellow watering hole by the way) and a Rottweiler jumped over his fence and came right up to me and the doggies. Luckily it was a relatively nice dog in that it didn't bite any of us. Wicket kind of stood up to him and actually attempted to hump him to assert her dominance. The owner came out and was just standing there watching her dog jump on my dogs. I told her to get her dog and she finally did. I didn't understand that lady.


Oh I am now the proud owner of a bar on Gravois called Mamacitas. The best part is that it didn't cost me a dime. Wicket peed on their land to mark her territory. Since I own Wicket that makes the land mine I think. I might have to check with my lawyers and hopefully no other dogs have peed on the property since we walked by yesterday. I also own a bunch of piles of leaves in the neighborhood.


I thought that I was close to finishing Mario Galaxy, but I just discovered that I am only half way done. That is depressing. I think I can beat the final boss now, but I only have 60 out of a possible 120 stars. Mama Mia.


I found these pictures of Wicket from before we adopted her. She was at a Stray Rescue event and she was so hot that she sat in a cooler full of ice all day. It is the cutest ever:

1 comment:

Jessica said...

oh my god that is fucking precious.