Friday, April 18, 2008

Grrrrr

I am in a bad mood, but I'm not sure why. I just feel like being sour today.


So thanks for voting in the Roller Derby poll, but Casey is ungrateful and she refuses any of the names. Interesting side note: I was able to make a Mr. Belvedere joke yesterday because Bob Uecker is the play by play guy for the Brewers. I was at the baseball game. I think that means it is fate that Casey should be Mrs. Belvedere. Oh well.


We had an earthquake this morning. It was the first one I have ever felt. I was like I imagined it would be.


I went to bootcamp class here at work on Tuesday. I got through it, but it kicked my ass in a major way. It has hurt to walk ever since. I think I am a glutton for punishment because I have to go to another class 2nite.


I find new ways to lose faith in humanity every day.

3 comments:

DOB said...

I am unclear as to whether the picture you have included is a visual representation of the earthquake, or you in a bad mood.

Or both?

JK said...

The picture is of the former professional wrestler known as "Earthquake." The picture really works on so many levels.

Debonnairio Returns said...

So are you coming out to run with me or what?
We can be cynical together...