Thursday, May 15, 2008

Omaha Bound

Hi. I'm going to Omaha soon. Who's excited? I actually am. It will be nice to get away for a weekend and see some good peoples I haven't seen in a while.

Updates on the last 2 weeks. Ummmm. Can't remember. I beat BioShock and that was cool. I got to see Radiohead for free and that was cool. Everything I do makes me feel old. boooo.

I'm trying to figure out a trip to the east coast. I have a free plane ticket that I have to use by 7/11. Casey can't go with me because her new store is opening up and she can't leave for that long. I don't know if it could work but here are the cities I would like to visit (Baltimore, New York, Philadelphia and Montreal). I think I could hit most of these in a week long trip, but that depends. Who's in? There is also always Colorado as well.

Bye STL, hello NEB.

1 comment:

DOB said...

Hmmm. I know a place in Baltimore where you could crash for free...