Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bildins

Tell me this isn't cool:

http://www.fahad.com/2007/04/dubai-will-build-export-rotating-pre.html

I told all of you that I wanted to see some prefabricated rotating buildings as soon as possible. It looks like only people in Dubai listen to me.

Ashley subscribes to the diet of most calories per dollar. I have been trying to find the perfect food for this diet. I'm still researching, but I'm hoping to find something amazing. Feel free to leave a comment with your entries.

I love you.

4 comments:

DOB said...

Crisco?

aimless said...

I want to live in Dubai. It's much better than this hellhole.

JK said...

Crisco is a good candidate. I'm going to go on a field trip to the grocery store soon to do some in depth research.

Greg said...

corn syrup! That's why it's in everything.