Monday, June 23, 2008

Happenings

I decided yesterday that I am going to make a conscious effort to be a positive and social person. Being negative and angry doesn't really help anything. Plus I don't really have anything to really be unhappy about if you think about it. So, happy sunbeams to everyone. I love you and your mothers and especially your sisters.

I need to play basketball more. I used to play, or at least shoot baskets, like everyday. Now I can't even remember the last time I played. It is where I go to think you know. I am trying to think of an Internet business/website to start. There are a lot of dumb people who are making easy Internet money, and I want to be one of those dumb people. I think that I just need to make some site that people would go to everyday and I would just make money from advertisers. It sounds easy, but I can't think of what the topic of the site should be. I'll take any suggestions. I could have people throw a different item at my crotch everyday and take a picture.

Is seems that all the news I ever have is about Casey. She is always trying to upstage me. Last week she got officially drafted to a roller derby team. She is on the M80's. She is very excited. She has her first official bout on July 5th. Be there or be square. Actually since I'll be there it is more like be there and be square.

I'm trying to grow a beard again. It's going better than ever, but starting to get itchy so we'll see how long it lasts.

So the whole reason I started this site was to find out about Mike Bush's hot dog zone. So far I have not gotten any further with my search. I still probably should just email Mike Bush at channel 5. The cool thing is that now when you Google: mike bush hot dog zone this page is the number one entry. It feels good to be #1.

1 comment:

aimless said...

You know...when you google mike bush hot dog zone, your site is the only one that even comes close to what we're looking for.....