Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Is it June

Well I have been neglectful to my blog yet again. For that I am sorry.


Hmmm, what has happened in the last 2 weeks?


Negatives: Peanut ate approximately 1 million june bugs. Then she threw up on the couch. The barf was approximately 95% june bug pieces. Then I guess the rest that stayed inside her made her stomach upset (who would have guessed that?). So she started pooping in the house and throwing up for like 4 days. Then we took her to the vet and they fixed her up with a shot and some antibiotics. It cost 100 bucks but it did the trick so it was well worth it. (positive within a negative: the vet at the webster animal hospital was totally cute. I suggest you go punch a dog and bring it to the webster animal hospital if you're single.)


My mom got Wii Fit. It is a lot more fun than I expected, but I was sad to see that my Wii Fit age was something like 42. I think it is because I have bad balance.


Our satellite TV stopped working. This is sort of negative and sort of positive. I love to watch TV but I have to be very careful that it doesn't take over me. I got a lot of work done around the house while it was out. I also watched about 3 seasons of Family Guy. It's coming back today so I have to be prepared.


It is getting hot. This is the time of year when I can't even move slightly or I will start sweating and not stop for the rest of the day. This is even when I am in air conditioning.


Thanks to our ever accumulating credit card debt I am putting us on a budget. It won't be fun but it is necessary.


Positives: Greg came to visit and that was good although he had a lot of math stuff to do at his conference.


I went to see Casey in the Rookie Rumble where the pink vixens were triumphant. She did very well in her first bout.


I have seen some good music in the last few weeks. I saw Cardiac Arrest and The Humanoids at the Halo Bar and that was a lot of fun. Then I saw Mates of State at the Bluebird and they were great as usual. (negative within a positive: It was 45 thousand degrees inside for that show).



I know it looks like the negatives outweigh the positives, but that is really not the case. Everything is peachy. I just thank Zeus and Poseidon every day that I don't have the luck that Hot Rod and Jessica have. In the last 2 weeks his car was broken into and they stole the radio, but worse than that they broke the shifter off so there is like 3 centimeters of shifter to try and grab to put into gear. Jessica's car has also broke down 2 or 3 times since then. To add the icing to the cake, they moved into a new house and right after they moved all their stuff in the ceiling in the living room collapsed and flooded the place. The a/c doesn't work either. Luckily things have been turning for the better the last day or so, but I still think they should get a voodoo priestess to change their luck.


I hope this makes you as happy as it makes me:





No comments: