Friday, July 18, 2008

The Dark Blueberry Pie Knight

I feel like Thursday and Friday this week have been like 3 days even though I'm only part way through the real Friday. The first two days of Thursday/Friday have been great. I went to work Thursday and ended my work day with a nice boot camp class. I did 61 sit ups in 1 minute thank you very much. My first boot camp class I did 30 sit ups in 1 minute. That was in April. Now I have abs of steel (covered in marshmallow fluff). The rest of that day ended with a Cardinals win and some delicious home made blueberry pie courtesy of Gen Barrett.

Then we decided to see The Dark Knight at the 3am show at the Moolah. This was an interesting decision on my part considering I had to be at work at 9 today, but Casey had to be at work at 7 so who am I to complain. I would like to give a special shout out to Sean who couldn't make it because he had to work at noon. noon? really. I tried to get a few hours of sleep from 11pm to 1:45am or so, but the doggies kept jumping on me so I didn't get much actual sleep.

Here starts Thursday:30 or First Friday I'm not sure. Casey and I picked up Ashley and Gen Barrett to go see the movie. We got some energy boosters on the way. The movie was great. In my sleep deprived state I can't really describe it, but it was fast paced, dark, cool, scary and the joker was really really amazing.

Now I'm at work. I am still feeling fine after not really sleeping, but I'm pretty sure this post looks like a sleep deprived schizophrenic wrote it. I'll leave it up anyway. Will it really change your opinion of me? I don't think so.

No comments: