Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Birthday List

I am going to post about my fabulous trip to California soon, but I have to wait until I have my pictures on my computater. They are taking a long time to upload because there are a lot of pictures of me and each one of my biceps is like 10 MB. In the meantime here is my list of birthday presents you should buy me (in no particular order):

1. Basketball Hoop
2. Cast Iron Skillet
3. http://www.whatisblik.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=B&Product_Code=NIN-SMB1
4. Money
5. Time Machine
6. A cure for my Olympic fever

Happy Birthday to Big Daddy K-Torr and Congrats to Joe who lost 32 pounds recently even while his pregnant wife eats brownies in front of him.

1 comment:

cjpope said...

Jeff, I just want to say thank you for being the funniest person I know. Kind of having a down moment and decided to check out some blogs and you have made me laugh so hard. You rock. Thank you.