Monday, September 22, 2008

Hey what's going on with you? Not much how are you? Fine Thanks

Good Morning,





I'm doing great, how are you? I am having a little cake/bratwurst withdrawal from the last 2 days, but I'm thinking it will pass. I had a great weekend that consisted of me cleaning the house/garage/basement. It felt great to get that done. Then we had a little bday shindig at my house on Saturday which went great except for my toilet refusing to work properly. Lot's of people came which was great. It also didn't rain which was great. The ping-pong lounge was in full effect for the first time and I pretty much dominated the place. It had been a long time since we had a bunch of people over and I felt like I only talked to each person for like 5 minutes, but I guess that goes with the territory. I also realized how much of a wuss I am when it comes to my dogs. I was constantly worried about them getting out the front door and running away during the party. They were fine though and even mostly well behaved. I should have taken more pictures, but I only took one. If anyone else took some please send them my way. Here was my birthday cake:



Tonight I'm off to see the Cardinals for the last time this year in a meaningless game. woo hoo. At least they're not as bad as the Rams. The end.

No comments: