Tuesday, September 16, 2008

XXX

Ok so now I'm old. I don't feel that much worse than I did yesterday, but it is still early. Hopefully this will motivate me to do more things with my life than just sit around and watch it go by. I'm going to eat steak tonight and that is a good thing.

Things that have made me happy lately:

Cleaning out my garage and basement. Granted the reason I am doing this is because both my basement and garage are leaking, but it is an excuse to get organized and look through my stuff that I don't do anything with otherwise.

Trying to listen to music more. The last little while I found that I only listen to NPR or sports talk radio. I don't think that is good for my well being. Music is pretty much the best thing ever so I should enjoy it more don't you think?

A drunk dial from Joe F. and Beth L. on Saturday night.

Birthday Pizza party at Julie's with great pizza, people and playing with Lasers.

Seeing a little more of Casey lately.

A potential good time at my house on Saturday.

-XXX

No comments: