Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Are you a Warrior? Killer? Slicing Shit Like A Samurai?

There is this guy at my work that is in a wheelchair. I swear that he is in the bathroom every time I walk in there. It freaks me out. I don't know if he has some bowel/bladder issues or if he just goes into his stall and takes a nap, but he is always in there. Maybe he thinks he is in prison and is trying to tunnel his way out through the handicapped stall. I'll have to stake it out and go in the big stall sometime when he is not in there.

I have been staying up sort of late the last few nights. Probably after 2am on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. More like 12-1 the last two nights. It sort of makes me happy because I feel like I am wasting so much time if I fall asleep at 9 or 10 on the couch. I wouldn't say I'm being particularly productive in these extra hours (watching TV, Sports, reading, laundry.....) but I can function on a lot less sleep than I have been getting.

Casey's team (the M-80s) won the Roller Derby Championship on Saturday. It was a bloodbath. The score was something like 120-39. Casey played well and didn't break anything. There was a line of kids waiting for her autograph after the bout (no lie). I took a few pictures which I will post at a later date. Good job Casey!!!! I think that I am just like a baseball player's wife at this point. I just go watch her in the big game and sit at home while she is at practice. I need a hobby.

It was the Shadow's birthday yesterday. We went to watch his indoor soccer match. He scored a goal, but his team blew the lead in the second half and lost. Some of the guys on the other team were not good. I feel like I could try to play soccer, but I really have never played and would worry about always being out of position. I also think I got a raw deal with when I was born. I graduated high school in 96 and I am 30. The Shadow graduated high school in 99 and just turned 28. We are only 2 years apart, but he got to spend 2 more years delaying reality in school. Way to go. Anyway Happy Birthday!!


Here is my prom picture:




No comments: