Tuesday, November 11, 2008

AquaDreamWeight


I have had the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie (Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters) on my DVR for about 5 months now. I finally got around to watching it this weekend. I was a little curious as to how an 11 minute show was going to translate to a feature length film. It was pretty awesome. The song at the beginning was enough for me to go away happy. Evidently it was done by the band "Mastodon." It probably helps that I divided it up into 2 parts to watch so that nothing got annoying, but that is some good stuffs. OOh here are the lyrics to the song:
Don't talk, watch!Don't talk, watch!You came here. Watch it.Don't like it? Walk out.We still have all your ****ing money.Do not nudge, kick or jiggle the seat in front of you.I'm sitting there!I am everywhere at once and I will cut you up.If you make out here,I will cut your lips and tongue from your head with a linoleum knife.Do not explain the plot.If you don't understand, then you should not be here.Your money is our money and we will spend it on drugs.Do not crinkle your food wrappers loudly.Be considerate to others,or I will bite your torso and give you a disease.Did you bring your baby?Babies don't watch this.Take the seed outside. Leave it in the streets.Run over it after the show.If I see you videotaping this movie,Satan will rain down your throat with hot acid and dissolve your testicles and turn your guts into snakes.
I had a dream Sunday morning that I was running the last mile of a marathon for a 70 year old guy named Doug. I knew it was for Doug because I was wearing a medallion with his name on it as I finished the race. What does this mean do you think?
I had my midpoint weigh in for the weight loss contest and I lost 6 more pounds. That makes a total of 19lbs lost as far as the contest is concerned. I celebrated by eating pizza, pie and Cheez-it crackers last night. Don't worry......the Cheez-it crackers were reduced fat.

No comments: