Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ba-Skeet Ball

I was too late filling out my NCAA bracket to enter any contests, but here are my pics in case I turn out to be a genius.

1st Round: Louisville, OSU, Utah, Wake, WV, Kansas, USC, Mich State, UConn, Tx A&M, Purdue, Miss State, Marquette, Mizzou, Cal, Memphis, Pitt, TN, Fl State, Xavier, UCLA, Villanova, TX, Duke, UNC, LSU, Western KY, Gonzaga, AZ State, Syracuse, Clemson, OK

2nd Round: Louisville, Wake, Kansas, Mich State, UConn, Purdue, Mizzou, Memphis, Pitt, Fl State, Villanova, Duke, UNC, Gonzaga, Syracuse, OK

3rd Round: Louisville, Kansas, UConn, Memphis, Pitt, Villanova, UNC, Syracuse

4th Round: Louisville, Memphis, Pitt, UNC

5th Round: Louisville, Pitt

Champions: Louisville


Everyone who reads this has to give me $1000 if I am right.

No comments: