Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Breeders Video is Here

The Breeders video that was shot here in Stl on Valentine's day is finally out. I think that you could see me if you pause it and grad a magnifying glass, but oh well. I had my moments of fame in the 2 "making of" videos. The song is good and my special lady friend is in the video at least 3 times: Once coming out of a stall (I'm going to assume she was taking a dump), once knocking over the camera man with her chest, and once kissing Grave Danger on the cheek. Good stuff. Here it is: http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/04/14/exclusive-premiere-the-breeders-fate-to-fatal-video-and-song/

Last night was a terrible night for the Cardinals so I'm glad this video came out this morning.

I was a lazy bum last night, so here's to me waking the fuck up today.

No comments: