Monday, May 11, 2009

Ed Rauss

My Grandparent count has dwindled down to zero.

My Grandpa died on Sunday. It was in his sleep which is good. He has pretty much been ready ever since my Grandma died 4 years ago. It is probably no fun to sit around not knowing what is going on and eating mush all day. My Grandma totally managed their lives. He had a lot of good jokes. I liked his more subtle jokes like when he asked you to hand him his testicles when he really meant his spectacles. Rest in Peace.

At least we'll get to spend some time with family from out of town for the next few days. That will be nice.



Rauss, Edward Gordon asleep in Jesus, Sun., May 10, 2009. Beloved husband of the late Lois Rauss (nee Beckemeier); dear father of Gordon (Donna) Rauss, Linda (Steve) Knese, Bill (Denise) and Ed (Becky) Rauss; loving grand-father of Kelly, Kevin, Amy, Jeff, Greg, Lauren, Robin, Rachel and Reba; dear great-grandfather of Taylor, Dominic, Izabella and Kameryn. Services: Funeral from KUTIS AFFTON Chapel, 10151 Gravois, Thurs., May 14, 1 p.m. Interment National Cemetery. Memorials to Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation appreciated. Visitation Wed., 4-9 p.m.

logo logo

4 comments:

aimless said...

You made me cry, damn you!

DOB said...

Shits, Kneser. Sorry about your Grandpa.

Mustard said...

JK - So sorry to hear about your Gramps.

kevin said...

I just saw this and you made me cry