Thursday, May 7, 2009

Temporarily losing my mind

So I was really trying to motivate myself to get things done on Tuesday. It worked in my mind, but then I started to feel sick. I basically have been worthless for the last 2 days. I am feeling way better today though. This works out well because I am going to another Cardinals game today.

Back to my short sickness. I thought I was losing my mind last night. I am pretty sure I had a fever. I felt really cold and really hot from minute to minute. I took my temperature once and it was 99.2 and another time it was 88.1. I think my thermometer is broken. The thumb on my left hand and my right index finger felt numb. The night felt like it lasted forever as well. I dreamt/hallucinated that I was eating popcorn paper. This is like a notebook where you rip out the pages and they taste like buttered popcorn. I checked this morning to make sure this was not a real product. This morning I can't stop sweating although this is not out of the ordinary for me. That's all I can remember, but maybe more will come back to me.

Man King Ralph sure is an unorthodox king of England!

No comments: