Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WHICH DINOSAUR/WEAPON COMBO WOULD YOU RIDE INTO BATTLE!!!!!!

WHICH DINOSAUR/WEAPON COMBO WOULD YOU RIDE INTO BATTLE!!!!!!



That is the best quiz I have ever taken on facebook. I can't say that my results were the most exciting (Riding a dinosaur holding a smaller dinosaur), but 3 cheers for creativity.



I am trying really hard to motivate myself not to be a lazy bastard. I think I have probably written this or something like it 100 times in the last few years. Damn I hope it sticks this time. I don't want to look back on my life and say that I did a lot of things and met a lot of great people, but mostly I just sat around and watched TV. Some people just have that drive and I need to get it. Ok thanks for listening I am going to go take a nap.



Things I need to do:



1. Fix the kitchen sink. I bought everything I need about 2 months ago but have done nothing.

2. Vaccumm the 1/2 inch layer of dog hair off of the carpet upstairs. In my defense our old vaccumm didn't pick up any hair, but I just bought a new one and hopefully it will do the trick.

3. Throw away and/or shred mail. I think I have about 8 months worth of junk mail that I have all over the house and in a giant box.

4. Figure out what to get Casey for her Birthday. I don't think I can get away with saying the Vaccum and digital food scale we just bought counts.

5. Get caught up with my P90X workouts.

6. Start getting smarter instead of dumber.

7. Start writing and/or playing music.

8. Beat Zelda.

9. Take the dogs for more walks.

10. Come up with a blog/website idea that will take the world by storm.


How would miss manners advise you to eat nachos?

I spelled vacuum 3 different ways in this message, and they were all incorrect.

1 comment:

aimless said...

how is it that you and i are pretty much the same, but greg is the motivated one??? what happened?