Thursday, June 18, 2009

Take this sinking boat and point it home, we've still got time

That song "falling slowly" from Once (the movie) still gives me goosebumps when I hear it. It's always good when a song can continue to do that to you. I'm a wuss what can I say.

Funniest Onion headline I've seen in a while:

Chinese Woman Gives Birth to Septuplets, Has One Week To Choose

It has been a good last few days/weeks. Some highlights:

-Hung out with Ricky, Karista and watched the Boston Strangler at work in her fancy Scottish outfit. Complete with Chuck Taylors.
-A lot of good thunder storms. You know they are good when they wake you up and your sissy dogs won't leave your side. I need a better camera to try and capture some of the cool stuffs.
-Saw the Hangover, which didn't disappoint
-Have been to the outside of the Royale 2 times in the past week, which is always nice
-Had a BBQ with The Mrs, Karista and Anne. Food was great and we sat outside all night
-Saw some fine Roller Derby and hung out with Sean & Big Ben
-Got a new monitor for my computer which is pretty sweet. 21.5 in and full HD
-Spent some time with the folks and they helped me fix my sink and get the Ice maker working
-Beat Zelda finally. It was a great game, but it took forever
-Finally turned the A/C on
-Bored anyone who reads this to death so I will stop

No comments: