Thursday, July 23, 2009

A word of advice


Don't do the following things in between tooth brushings:

1. Eating a burrito 1 hour before falling asleep sleeping on the couch
2. Going for a 1 Hour bike ride
3. Drinking milk & eating a banana
4. Drinking 2 cups of Coffee

My mouth tastes like I gargled with Dumpster juice.

Besides that things are going pretty well. I have exercised 15 times in the last 18 days, although I keep gaining weight. It is probably all in my guns.

Other things I have done in the last 18 days or so that I can remember:

1. Had a nice anniversary dinner with my lady friend at Franco. 5 Years how bout that? She liked the leopard print snuggie that I bought her as well. Did you know that the 5 year thing is leopard print snuggies. That is way more affordable than the diamond one. It is a good thing that I don't really believe in those traditions. anywho...

2. Saw some roller derby and some good folks. Then we went dancing at this place where we really didn't look like we belonged (Pepper Lounge), but we were the life of the partay so it's ok. It was connected to El Borracho which was way cooler (Mexican restaurant/bar). I will have to go there to eat at some point. These 2 establishments used to be The Side Door and The Rocket Bar respectively. That kind of freaked me out, but I got over it. Evidently there were a bunch of fights at The Pepper Lounge after we left and they had to close early. Nice....

3. Took a half day from work and saw Harry Potter. I was happy with it. Saw Sonic Youth live under the Arch for free. This was a great time and beautiful night.

4. My pappy came over and helped me fix my outside faucet (it was very leaky) and threshold to my front door. Ninja also came to play with my doggies. Oh by the way, my pappy and the Ambassadors of Harmony won the Barbershop International Competition this year. He is pretty happy. How bout that? Here is a link to their stuff:


5. Went to the ARRG car wash. Someone got kicked out for staying in their car and touching themselves during the car washing. It wasn't me.

6. Went to a baseball game and sat in the last row. I could still see very well. Saw maybe the most successful wave I have ever seen. It made it at least 5 times around the whole stadium.

7. Had a good time at Andrew's partay at The Flamingo Bowl. I bowled a 184 and 170. The 184 is my 2nd best score ever. It was fun to hang with Andrew, TH, Ash, Casey & McFly, Nick Normal, his friends (twins & Octavia) and the craziest guy I have ever met that is still sane. It was this British guy that is dating Nick's sister. He was maybe 50 years old and he was like if you took Austin Powers, added a stronger accent, more pervertedness and about 75 Red Bulls. He is someone you would have to see to believe. I think Jello said it best when he said: I spent an hour with him, but it was possibly the most entertaining hour of my life.


I am off to Madison, WI tomorrow. The Arch Rival Roller Girls are taking on the Mad Rollin' Dolls. They are ranked #19 and #20 in the nation, so it should be a good one. Also this is the first time Casey is rostered for the Travel Team. Wooooooo. She couldn't have done it without me..........bitching that she practices too much. But it has paid off and it is all good.

I thought that this was really funny until I told Casey about it: The Pie Rapes of the Caribbean

I even had a whole cartoon in my head about pirates having their way with pies.

It is not actually funny. I need to spend more time with humans. Wicket and Peanut don't have the heart to tell me when my jokes are off.

My 2 favorite smurfs are Jokey and Grouchy.

No comments: