Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Old Old Old



I came upon the above images on a facebook page (Josh P's bro). Enjoy!!!


Today we are going to find out how truly old and dilapidated my body has become. I have had a lot of nagging pain in my feet and knees since my ill-fated attempt to run a half marathon. I went to an orthopedist last week and they determined that I have Planar Fascitis in one foot and Metatarsalgia in the other. Those should be able to be helped with some shoe inserts and stretching exercises, but I also might have a tear in my knee. I got an MRI on Friday and will get the results today. I'm hoping they don't decide to go with the amputation option. If this is all I have to complain about I guess I'm still doing pretty good.

I shaved today to get ready to grow my Cardinals playoff beard. Hopefully it lasts longer than a week because I usually only shave once a week and I don't want it to be an empty gesture.

I stayed up too late watching Dexter last night.....again.

Is anyone else still worried about Y2K?

No comments: