Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Partay Manimal

I'm kind of frightened when I look at myself. Is that unusual?

My playoff beard lasted 4 days. Maybe I won't shave until the Cardinals win again???

I have been semi social lately and it has been good. We went to Six Flags on Saturday for Chelsea's Birthday. It was a lot of fun. The Boss and the Evel Knievil rides were my favorites because they turned all the lights out and you felt like you were going to die (wooden coasters). Oh and it was like 35 degrees out.

Sunday night was the 2009 ARRG Awards Banquet/Debutante Ball. I donned the Blue Tuxedo seen above and was probably the butt of everyone's jokes, but what are you going to do? Be a square? I think not. Casey won an award, but not the coveted Best Ass award. She definitely should have won, but the winner was well deserved as well. That was a long night of drinking on a Sunday night.

2nite is The Shadow's birthday. One of the best people to be alive, but I am ditching his Lazer Tag partay to see Dinosaur Jr. I'll make it up to him later. I'm sure he'll survive without me.

The RZA is going to be on The Colbert Report tonight. Once I read that I could not get this song out of my head. I think I have posted this before, but watch it again. Until later.....

1 comment:

chelsea said...

That is one sexy tux and one hot lady on your arm.