Monday, February 15, 2010

Olympic Juggalos

So the Mrs and I were watching some Olympic figure skating last night after the trip back from Memphis (not my choice), and I saw some faces that looked really familiar. They were German figure skaters dressed as clowns skating to the song 'send in the clowns'. They also each had a single tear drop tattoo. I was struggling to think of who they might be.


Hmmmm... I've been to Germany, but not really. I slept in a train while moving through Germany in 2001. There were no opportunities to meet any clowns on that trip.


I've been to many many jails and prisons for my previous employer and saw many people with many tattoos. I even remember a lot of tear drop tattoos (which I'm sure I don't have to tell you means they murdered someone), but I would have remembered if they were clowns.




I went to the fridge to get a cold Faygo soda and it all came to me. The Insane Clown Posse was now in the Olympics and skating for Germany. It all makes sense now thanks!






They are currently 2nd in the medal standings so please go to their web site and encourage them. www.insaneclownposse.com

On second thought you probably shouldn't because they are terrible.

No comments: