Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What do I have to do to get on the TV?

I am 31 and I have lived in St. Louis for about 85% of that time and yet I don't recall ever being on TV. My special lady friend has lived here for 8 years and she is now on TV on a monthly basis. What gives? I guess I have to start walking around town with no pants or do something to attract the media. I'll work on it, but I'm open to your suggestions.

Here is Casey getting tattooed by Lauren (Ana Warpath is her Roller Derby name but I like to call her Anal Wart Bath). Is it just me or should you start getting your tattoo removed/covered up immediately if you get the Beast from Beauty and the Beast? Here are the steps to getting a Beauty and the Beast tattoo:

1. Get tattoo
2. Get tattoo removed/covered up/burnt off

At least be creative if you are going to get a terrible tattoo. Like the guy who got the elephant tattoo on his crotch with his junk playing the role of the trunk. Priceless.

Ok here are the goods:

I can't get the video to embed so here is a link:

http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-fox-files-tattoo-removal-021610,0,3265442.story




No comments: