Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BET

I like BET's St. Patrick's day programming:

Leprechaun: Back 2 tha Hood


Can you believe that it stars Willow* and a member of ONYX? I wish that those 2 would have hit it off on this movie set and put out a hip hop album. I'm just going to assume that they did and not look it up. Looking up facts can only disappoint you.

Their first album would be called Bacdafucup: Leprechaun 2 the Hood
You don't want to know how long it took me to make that using Microsoft Paint.


* Is Warwick Davis the highest grossing dwarf in movies? I'll look into it. He is in so many good ones and successful ones (not including Leprechaun). Star Wars, Willow, Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, etc.... I now think that St. Patrick's day should be replaced with Warwick Davis day.

9 years ago today I was in an Irish Pub in Italy.

Smarty McFly

No comments: