Thursday, April 15, 2010

It has been a while




It has been a while since I posted and I'm sure all 3 of my followers are tired of seeing Ricky Martin on the front page.

I still don't have much to say. My mind is mushy.

I did have a strange dream last night. This is kind of a big deal to me because I usually never remember my dreams. I told Casey the dream and she was unimpressed.

So I was wondering around a large office building in the middle of the night. There were still people there, but they were just standing around dispersed throughout the place. Eventually I walked into a bathroom and someone hit the button on the hand dryer. It was super loud and I did not like it. I started running away, but quickly ran into a roadblock. It was the Duke men's head basketball coach Mike Krzyzewski , but not completely. It was his head, but the body was that of a pro wrestler. Speedo and some arm bands ala the Ultimate Warrior. I started to run away from him as the hand dryer got louder and louder.

Then I woke up and I must have slept on the TV remote, because the TV had loud static coming from it. Did the TV cause my dream, or did my dream cause the TV to be loud and staticy?

How bout that?

In other news: I'm going to Cincinnati for the weekend. It will be very brief and full of Roller Derby. It better be damned good too. So far I am missing out on a Cardinals/Mets game on Friday and Captured! By Robots on Saturday.

I am not good at spelling Cincinnati, but now I have the hang of it. I have never been there before, but I have heard nothing but bad things about it.

I love you.

1 comment:

tagskie said...

Nice blog you got here... Just droppin' by to say hi! http://www.arts-and-entertainment.info