Sunday, August 8, 2010

Early

Peanut woke me up early, as she always does, but I can't get back to sleep. So now I'm going to attempt to be creative. OK I give up, but I'm still going to post a blog.

I have some advice. Don't see Step Up 3D. I'm not sure how Casey, Nana and Mike convinced me to go to this movie, but I accidentally went. I had no intention of seeing it, but I guess I just wanted to get out of the house. There were not nearly enough sweet dance moves, and they did a bunch of bullshit things just for the 3D effects. There was this guy that did an amazing robot though.

I have some more advice. Watch 'The Wire'. I accidentally bought the entire series of 'The Wire' on DVD after returning from Baltimore. I have seen a few places that I visited while I was there which is cool, but the show itself is just well done. I watched 8 hour long episodes between Friday night and Saturday afternoon. Is it weird that sassy gay black men are my favorite characters in shows? Case in point: Lafayette from 'True Blood' and Omar from 'The Wire'.

My goals after returning from vacation were to try and live a little more simply (read more, bike more, walk more, cook for myself more, listen and play music more), eat better and exercise more. I have not succeeded yet, but I am trying. I have not read anything, biked, walked much, cooked, listened to much music or eaten much better. I did run and lift weights 3 times each. It is fine though because I have excuses.

This post is completely unfunny, so I will share 2 videos that have made me laugh a lot recently:





I have to thank DOB and Nick Normal for introducing these to me.

I mowed the lawn yesterday in a sleeveless shirt and jean shorts. I soon hope to livestream me doing manual labor in sleeveless shirts and jean shorts so be on the lookout. It was the first time I ever wore only clothing that I made. I cut the sleeves of the shirt and bottoms off of the pants. I probably would be on this season of Project Runway, but 3 dudes from St. Louis on one show is probably too much for the nation to handle.

I'm giving up on going back to sleep. I'm gunna eat some food.

No comments: