Man is it nice outside. It is so nice that I am not even mad about the following things:
1. Car needed new transmission which cost 1 billion dollars so we had to buy a new car.
2. Casey is a punk and insisted that the new car we got has a stick shift. I have never driven a stick shift nor do I want to. Why would you want to do extra things while driving? Stupid.
3. We got a red light camera ticket in the mail for $100.
4. I vacationed too much this summer and now I am fatter than I would like.
5. Ordered food from Onesto and they gave me a Chicken Parmesan sandwich instead of the highly superior Eggplant Parmesan sandwich that I ordered.
5. I drank a gigantic iced coffee after work today, but now have nothing to do.