Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bee Logs

Man oh man has it been a long time since I have Bee Logged? Yes. The answer is yes. I missed a whole month somehow. I'm feeling pretty good about life I guess. Well I feel pretty good about life if I only talk to my friends and family and try not to think about how awful most people are. Forget about that for now though ok?

Some highlights of the last few weeks:

1. I did a run inside of a mine. It ruled hard. The running surface was mostly sand and water. They also setup obstacles every so often that you had to climb over or under. It was 3.7 miles, but I kind of wanted to do it again right after I finished. I have to give a special shout out to Nightmare who convinced me to do the race. She also convinced me and my special lady friend to sign up for a mud run in June. The website for the Mud Run says that you need to duct tape your shoes to your pants so that they don't get stuck in the mud. Wowsas. Here is a link to the mine run: SandMineChallenge.

2. The night before the mine run I went on a night bike ride with the FBC. It stands for the Fucking Bike Club. They go on night rides on every full moon. I have been meaning to go on one of their rides for years, but I am old and go to sleep early. I convinced myself to go and I am glad I did. It is pretty insane to have hundreds of bikers taking over the streets. I think I had the least cool bike there with my rusty mountain bike, but who am I trying to impress? Right before I went home I got to have some sips of Four Loko and Jeremiah Weed tall boy. Deeeelicious.

3. Casey and I both achieved our goal of being Vegan for the month of February. It was tough at first, but it felt good and got easier towards the end. It just takes a lot more planning.

Some more things happened, but I'm starting to bore the shit out of myself.

** Quick tip: Even though it sounds like a funny idea to not change any of the light bulbs in your house until they all burn out...it is not a smart idea. I spent $80 on light bulbs last weekend.

No comments: