Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Breaking Nudes

Is it strange that I don't want to shit in my newly installed toilet? Is it also strange that I had 'Let's Twist Again' by Chubby Checker in my head all last night when I was mowing the lawn?

Oh and there is some breaking news: My beautiful wife just got a promotion and we have to move to Chicago. Say Whaaaaaaa? It is the truth. Well she will be moving up there very shortly (Andersonville), but I will be working on some home remodeling and finding of a new job in Chicago. Wowee.

If anyone wants to buy an awesome house in South City Saint Louis, or has an awesome job opening in Chicago please let me know.

More details later......


Also, Eric Elz has been killing it with his tumblr lately LOOK HERE. You should check it out. I especially love the Periodic Table jokes

No comments: