Saturday, January 14, 2012

What day it is

I started to doubt that Chicago had the season I have come to know as winter, but I think it finally arrived. Which is fine. There was some snow the other day.  It was very pretty and I didn't have to drive anywhere so I'm all for anything that meets those two criteria.  The puppies seem to enjoy it too. I think they have been bored so anything new is very exciting.

I have been soooo busy with work that I barely know what day it is. Nothing too bad though. Just busy.

I thought for a few minutes about trying to buy Coachella tickets. Refused & Godspeed! You Black Emperor among many others will be there, but I've been there before and I'm hoping they will make their way to Chicago.  I feel like I love most Swedish things except for most of the food (stinkheads). 

This was uber boring, but I'm trying to get in the practice of writing again.. so deal with it.

No comments: