Man is it nice outside. It is so nice that I am not even mad about the following things:
1. Car needed new transmission which cost 1 billion dollars so we had to buy a new car.
2. Casey is a punk and insisted that the new car we got has a stick shift. I have never driven a stick shift nor do I want to. Why would you want to do extra things while driving? Stupid.
3. We got a red light camera ticket in the mail for $100.
4. I vacationed too much this summer and now I am fatter than I would like.
5. Ordered food from Onesto and they gave me a Chicken Parmesan sandwich instead of the highly superior Eggplant Parmesan sandwich that I ordered.
5. I drank a gigantic iced coffee after work today, but now have nothing to do.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
The weather here is St. Louie is amazing. Me and the ball & chain went for a nice bike ride yesterday and ended up riding around in a cemetery. I always enjoy being in cemeteries, but I'm not sure why. It might be because I think I'm better than all of the dead people. Anyways....I am really starting to question what to do with my earthly remains when I kick it. I had been planning to be cremated and have Casey eat a spoonful of me everyday in oatmeal until I'm gone, but now I think I might want a super sweet headstone/statue. I guess I could just have a memorial of myself without having my body in it. I'm thinking of either a statue of a Death Eater from Harry Potter, Ring Wraith from Lord of the Rings, or King Hippo with his pants down. It's a toss up at this point. Thoughts?
Other than enjoying the weather I'm just living life. I had a great time in Minneapolis and Iowa City last month. Went to a 90210 Skate Partay on Thursday which was a lot of fun. Going to Las Vegas next week. Been listening to this crazy singer/harp player named Joanna Newsome.
Oh, and the Cardinals are not good.