Saturday, August 7, 2021

If I Was Smart!?!

I bought a Go Pro camera!

If I was smart I would have purchased said Go Pro camera before I went to Colorado a few weeks back, but alas I am not. As a result the maiden voyage for the camera was an "urban hike" through my normal stomping grounds of Andersonville/Bowmanville in Chicago, IL. Does anyone want to watch this? Who knows, but I enjoyed pretending I was a Google Maps car as I walked around for half an hour with a camera strapped to my head. 

This brings me to an important question: What should I name my soon to be very successful YouTube channel? 


1. My Name

2. Emergency Pudding

3. Extreme Fajitas

4. Something Else?

5. Delete your Account


Please let me know in the comments.


Without further adieu I bring you: Urban Hiking






No comments: